What is the Federal Government Budget?
- The Federal Government Budget is the amount of money the government is set to spend per year.
- The total budget set for 2019 as of right now is $4.407 trillion
- Around 49% of all the revenue for the budget comes from income tax
- Social Security, Medicare, and other payroll taxes make up another 36%
- The other 15% are made up of other taxes and miscellaneous revenue
Where does the money go?
- 62% of the budget goes right to Social Security, Medicaid, and Medicare
- The other 38% is spent on everything else in discretionary spending using the discretionary budget
- The discretionary budget consists of $1.203 trillion
- 80% of the discretionary budget goes to the Overseas Contingency Operations to pay for wars
- The other 20% goes to the military
- There is also an emergency budget set for dire situations, worth around $111.4 billion
- At first, the President sends in a suggested budget, being on or before the first of February
- Congress then creates their own suggestions which go back to the President by June 30th
- The President then has until the beginning of the fiscal year to either reject of accept said suggestions
- If there is no reply to this the government can shut down until a decision is made, the most recent being in 2013 for 16 days
According to recent studies on the effects of Intellectual Disability in cases of the death penalty, there has to be lots of evidence concluding that the murderer with any kind of I.D. will need to have known what he has done, and will have to know how to set up everything and whatnot, and if all pieces connect to the person with I.D. had known all parts, he will be eligible for the death penalty.
http://pennsylvaniacourtwatch.com/news-views/in-a-nutshell/ Criminal convictiom cases were not given Trial by Jury to the fact that they were given trial through civil rights complaints, clearly an unfair statement and against the 7th Amendment entirley, this is nothing but unfair to those who are on trial against these complaints, as it’s clearly stated that a trial by jury is always allowed unless waived by the defendant.
Shondel Church was arrested in March of 2016 and because of the mass amount of time an attorney would have had to take to prepare his case, he was forced to make a plea deal. Being out of work for 3 months already, Church eventually went to finish the case but was still nevet given any legal help from any lawyer.
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/03/30/technology/uber-waymo-levandowski.html?referer=https://www.google.com/ Former Google Executive, Anthony Levandowski is having charges placed against him at his new spot in the “Uber” company, a service that works like a taxi, who he is head of the self driving car portion, Levandowski pleads the 5th amendment to prevent any self-incrimination that may be involved.
According to the source, the fourth amendment has been even more weakened then before based on how easy it has become to give officers verified search and seizure. According to the article justices ruled 5 to 3 that a police officer calls for illegal search without prevention of the victim.
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/10/06/opinion/las-vegas-gun-violence.html?rref=collection%2Ftimestopic%2FSecond%20Amendment%20(US%20Constitution)&action=click&contentCollection=timestopics®ion=stream&module=stream_unit&version=latest&contentPlacement=2&pgtype=collection&referer=https://www.nytimes.com/topic/subject/second-amendment-us-constitution There had been some idea of a regulation of the second amendment rather than to completley get rid of it like some people want to. As stated in the article, citizens will still have their right to own guns, but state government will have regulation over all products including guns themselves, ammunition, and bearing for the sole use of self defense.